Important Senior Updates
This section will be updated throughout the year with important updates and information for the senior class. Please check back frequently.
Senior Night-Tuesday, August 20 5:30p-8:00p
- Come out to learn important information regarding senior year, planning for college, financial aid information and more.
- There will be several college and military representatives on hand from 5:30-6:00p to meet with students and families.
- Graduation is on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 4:00pm at the Reynold's Coliseum.
- Seniors need to arrive at 3:00pm.
- Graduation rehearsal is on TBD.
- Rehearsal is MANDATORY in order for seniors to walk on May 21.
- Seniors will be released early from school on this day to have enough time to get downtown. This will be an excused absence and will not count towards senior exam exemptions.
- Josten's will be on campus to meet with seniors regarding graduation orders on September 19. Students will receive information regarding cap and gown, graduation announcements, 2020 apparel, etc.
- Josten's will be on campus on October 2 during lunch to take graduation orders. There will be a parent order night on October 2 rom 5:30p-7:00p if you would like to attend with your student.
- Students are required to order the package that includes: cap, gown, tassel, stole, and diploma cover.
- Cap and gown orders will be delivered to students during lunch on March 26. Make up orders will be delivered on April 16. Students must be passing their classes needed to graduate and have paid for their cap and gown order in full before receiving. Unclaimed orders can be picked up in Student Services after these dates.
All seniors are required to pay the $40 senior fee before they can receive their graduation tickets and diploma. Senior fees can be paid online here.
*Senior fees help cover the costs associated with graduation, diploma cover, Senior Night, Baccalaureate, Spring Fling, etc.
The scholarship bulletin is updated about once a month with scholarships for students that come through our office. Please check this document often for new opportunities.
Parent Graduation Meeting PowerPoint
This is the PowerPoint presented during the parent graduation meetings for your reference.
Senior Planning Guide-Coming Soon!
This is a copy of the Senior Planning Guide that all members of the class of 2020 receive during their senior meting with their counselor. It is to be used as a source of reference throughout the year as students are making their post-secondary plans.