Transcripts have been uploaded to PowerSchool, so you can use www.CFNC.org to request that transcripts be sent to four-year and community colleges in North Carolina. Go to www.CFNC.org, click on "apply-- to college," and then go to "Application Hub." You'll need to make sure your CFNC profile has accurate information including your student ID number.
To send transcripts to out-of-state colleges, to scholarship committees, etc., you should continue to use the Wake County Schools online request form that is found at: www.WCPSS.net/transcripts.
GRADUATED or WITHDRAWN STUDENTS:
You may request student records and transcripts online. Some requests will incur fees. The fee schedule is listed on the start page of the order process.
The following records may be requested online:
- Transcripts/Immunizations for current students and alumni.
- Documents to apply for a new social security card or for DMV.
- Proof of Graduation documents (if grades are not needed).
- Central Records does not provide duplicate diplomas.
School records for K-12 students transferring to another school or district (these records must be requesting by the enrolling school) must be requested online:
Effective June 1, 2019, in an effort to provide an enhanced and more secure service for our transfer students, all records requests for our former (transferring) students must be made online using K-12 Transfer. Official records requests submitted by fax, phone, email and mail will no longer be accepted by K-12 schools or districts. Please note there is not a fee for K-12 school or districts.
To request records from a WCPSS school for a student who is transferring to your school, please visit: https://transfer.scriborder.com/
After the request has been submitted, if you have a question or concern, please either:
- Contact Central Records at 919-694-0585 if you are a former student
- Contact your high school if you are a current student requesting a transcript
- Contact the WCPSS school of the K-12 student transferring to your school or district.